Monday, September 3, 2007

Doing Good...

I check the blog a lot and decided that since I was sad it hadn't been updated I would do something about it. Chip and I are doing well! I was sick for the past two weeks so we haven't had any walkies adventures but Mr. Chippington did have some play dates to wear him out!
We did have an encouraging vet visit. He came home with 3 pill bottles and some fancy shampoo. I really wish my little hairless monkey would grow some of his fuzz back! He's SO itchy! I took him out to play with Oscar once and all he would do was snake through the grass on his belly - he tore it to pieces! Its all flaky and red and blistery looking now. Poor little man.
His Auntie Katie and Uncle Terry came in to town and we had a great time. It was good to see them! I have had Saturday, Sunday and today JUST to study and am not doing so hot. I'm still in the middle of the second lecture (of seven). Susie called me at 8:30 and I was kinda awake but now I am up and that is good. It's going to be a day of grinding. I may meet Mandy W. sometime today and let Chip meet Izzy. That'd be good. For now mr. man is passed out on the bed and I am just wishing I could join him!

No comments: